At the end of March, we told you about the streets Cleveland Heights plans to fix this year.
More than 50 are on the list to be repaved or surface treated. This week, seven more streets will be surface treated:
- Berkeley Road (Taylor to DeSota)
- Compton Road (Euclid Heights to Berkeley)
- Redwood Road
- Shannon Road (Taylor to Andrews)
- Antisdale Road (Taylor to Staunton)
- Cummings Road
- Hampsted Road (Superior to Cedar)
Repairs take a day or two per street and about two to three weeks per group, said Alex Mannarino, public works director. Work usually begins on Monday but can be pushed back because of weather. The streets will not be closed off, Mannarino said, but parking can be limited.
Look for more road work updates throughout the orange barrel season, and click on the interactive map above to view all streets the city plans to fix.