90 Years in 90 Days: The Commercial Strip at Euclid Heights Boulevard and Lee Road
90 photos that define Cleveland Heights
Cleveland Heights officially became a city in 1921. Cleveland Heights Patch is observing that 90th anniversary by compiling 90 photos to create an album of the city's past and present. We'll run the feature for 90 days, one photo at a time.
Today's photo follows a discussion about Fisher Foods, a major food grocer and distributor for 60 years. A reader asked whether a Fisher Foods stood on the southeast corner of the intersection of Euclid Heights Boulevard and Lee Road.
We don't have an answer yet, but we included a photo showing the northeast corner of the intersection in the 1920s. This building was demolished in the 2000s. Townhouses now occupy the spot.