Five Foreclosed Cleveland Heights Properties on Auction Block Monday
Find the appraised and minimum values for the homes up for sale
Five Cleveland Heights residential properties in foreclosure are scheduled for sheriff's sales Monday, according to the Cuyahoga County Sheriff's website.
Foreclosure sales are conducted each Monday at 9 a.m. at the Justice Center, 1215 West 3rd St. in Cleveland.
Here are the Cleveland Heights properties in Monday's sale:
- 833 Nelaview Drive; appraised value $18,000; minimum bid $12000
- 2236-2238 Grandview Drive; appraised value $45,000; minimum bid $30,000
- 3631 Bainbridge Road; appraised value $30,000; minimum bid $20,000
- 14660 Superior Road; appraised value $45,000; minimum bid $30,000
- 996 Quilliams Road; no appraised value; mimimum bid $29,659.43