Want to know how much that home down the street sold for? Thinking of putting your house on the market soon?
See how much properties in your neighborhood are selling for by using our searchable database above. During the month of December 2012, 148 properties were sold or transferred in Cleveland Heights (note that one is listed in the database as "Cleveland Hts"). There were close to 4,000 properties sold or otherwise transferred during that time across all of Cuyahoga County.
The information in the database is for the month of December 2012 and was provided by the Cuyahoga County Fiscal office. You can search by city, zip code or street address. For the address, just type in the name of the street—you don’t need to include the suffix, direction or street number.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Couple Robbed at Gunpoint on Hampshire
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- Sun Porch, Wood Floors, 2-Car Brick Garage: Home for Sale in Cleveland Heights
- Dancing Man Follows Girls to School
- How Much Are Homes Selling For in Cleveland Heights?