We're going to mix it up with our Spotify playlist this week. Instead of telling you what we're listening to, we're asking prominent people in the community what they're rockin'.
This week we asked the police chief in each of our Patches their favorite song. To listen, you have to be a Spotify user, but don't worry, signing up is free!
Who should we ask next week?
Here's the song each police chief chose (WARNING: SOME SONGS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN):
"Star Spangled Banner," U.S. Coast Guard version: Fairlawn Chief Kenneth Walsh
"Katmandu," Bob Seger: Lakewood Chief Timothy Malley
"I Fought the Law," Bobby Fuller Four: Westlake Chief Richard Walling AND Avon Lake Chief David Owad
"Hurricane," Bob Dylan: Mayfield Heights Detective Joe Leskovec
"La Grange," ZZ Top: Mentor Chief Daniel Llewellyn
"Fortunate Son," Creedence Clearwater Revival: Cleveland Heights Chief Jeffrey Robertson
"Burn it to the Ground," Nickelback: Bath Township Chief Michael McNeely
"Hawaii Five-O Theme," The Ventures: North Canton Chief Stephan Wilder
"She Walks in So Many Ways," The Jayhawks: Twinsburg Chief Chris Noga
"Seven Bridges Road," Eagles: Solon Chief Christopher Viland (The Eagles version was not available on Spotify)
"Fur Elise," Beethoven: Strongsville Chief Charles Goss
"Somewhere Over the Rainbow," Israel Kamakawiwo’ole: Stow Chief Louis Dirker
"Some Beach," Blake Shelton: Cuyahoga Falls Chief Tom Pozza
See More on Patch
- Council Honors Heights Arts Director Peggy Spaeth
- Cleveland Heights Poet Laureate Recalls Childhood Spring in First Poem
- Heights Arts Poet Laureate To Appear at Monday Council Meeting
- Heights Holistic Fair Features Psychics, Massage Therapy, Clothes & Jewelry
- Heights Grad, Author Talks 'To Kill The Irishman'
Most Popular articles
- Couple Robbed at Gunpoint on Hampshire
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- How Much Are Homes Selling For in Cleveland Heights?
- Sun Porch, Wood Floors, 2-Car Brick Garage: Home for Sale in Cleveland Heights
- Seven Cleveland Heights Foreclosed Homes Up for Auction