LOOK: $450,000 Colonial is Cleveland Heights' Top January Home Sale
Check out the five homes that sold with the largest price tags in January
Here are the top five home sales in Cleveland Heights during January 2013, according to the Cuyahoga County Auditor's Office.
5. $310,000 | 1965 Mornington Lane #16, sold Jan. 31. Townhouse; two bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, built in 1966.
4. $396,000 | 2430 Derbyshire Court, sold Jan. 31. Townhouse; three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, built in 2005.
3. $400,000 | 2427 Roxboro Road, sold Jan. 18. Single-family colonial; six bedrooms, four full and three half-baths, built in 1920.
2. $448,000 | 2319 St. James Parkway, sold Jan. 17. Single-family colonial; seven bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, built in 1915.
1. $450,000 | 2558 Guilford Road, sold Jan. 8. Single-family colonial; five bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, built in 1927.