WATCH: No Injuries Reported in Overnight House Fire
Fire occurred at around 1 a.m. Tuesday
UPDATED 2:35 p.m. Tuesday.
No one was injured in a Clifford Road house fire just before 1 a.m. Tuesday.
Two people were home at 1135 Clifford Road when the fire broke out, said Cleveland Heights Fire Chief William Freeman.
NewNet5 uploaded the video above to YouTube.
Freeman said that a resident had a candle burning in second-story bedroom and went to the first floor for some water.
When she returned upstairs, her bedroom was ablaze.
She got her son and herself out of the house and dialed 9-1-1 at 12:50 a.m.
Freeman said that the fire was well involved when crews arrived on scene, and it spread to the attic before they were able to get it under control.
The home has extensive damage and is not tenable today, Freeman added. He could not yet say whether it would be considered a total loss and torn down.
Firefighters from South Euclid, University Heights and East Cleveland asisted Cleveland Heights firefighters with the blaze.