Invite a friend
Gigantic Spring Book Sale - Friends of Heights Libraries
The Friends of Heights Libraries GIGANTIC SPRING BOOK SALE offers thousands of gently used books, DVDs, CDs and more -- all at very gentle prices!
Proceeds benefit the Cleveland Heights-University Heights Library system and the people who enjoy it – including YOU!
Low prices! Inventory replenished daily!
Most hardcover books and large paperbacks $1. Children’s books and small paperbacks: 50 cents. CDs, VHS: $1. DVDs: $2. Sun-Mon Bag Sale: Bag of Books for $3. (Tax added at checkout. No scanner fees.)
Join the Friends or renew annual membership at the door for only $10.
More About Heights Libraries Lee Road Branch
Heights Libraries Lee Road Branch is the main library serving Cleveland Heights and University Heights residents. The facility includes separate areas for children, teens and adults; individual conference rooms; and computers and copy and fax machines. The more than 40-year-old building was renovated and re-opened in 2006 with a pedestrian walkway above Lee Road, improvements to the interior, and advancements in technology. The library offers services and programs such as job search assistance, teen clubs, book discussions and more. Classes with subjects as diverse as comic book appreciation and knitting are also available.
Other events here
- Family Connections - Little Heights Family Literacy Playroom Weekly on Thursdays, 3:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Family Connections - Little Heights Family Literacy Playroom Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- HRRC Class: Budgeting & Mortgage Lending Mon, Jun 3, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- HRRC Class: Credit & Mortgage Lending Wed, Jun 5, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- HRRC Class: Mortgages & Preparing for Closing Mon, Jun 10, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- HRRC Class: Home Maintenance Responsibilities Wed, Jun 12, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm