Invite a friend
HRRC Presentation: "Is Your Home Ready for Your Golden Years? Design ideas for better living"
Speaker: Steve Hansler, Executive Director, Maximum Accessible Housing of Ohio
Older homes, in particular, can pose challenges for people with mobility problems. Learn about steps we can take now to help guarantee that we’ll be able to “age in place.”
Part of Home Repair Resource Center’s HouseMender University Series.
Free and open to residents of all communities. Reservations requested; call (216) 381-6100, ext. 16.
More About Home Repair Resource Center
Home Repair Resource Center is a nonprofit organization that has worked to maintain and strengthen the houses of Cleveland Heights since 1971. HRRC’s primary focus is helping homeowners accomplish repairs through loans and grants, skills training and repair information. In addition, HRRC assists people with other aspects of home ownership: classes for prospective home buyers, financial education and counseling, foreclosure intervention, and renovation of seriously deteriorated properties.
Other events here
- HRRC Workshop: Running a New Circuit Mon, May 20, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- HRRC Presentation: Greening Your Lawn Tue, May 21, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- HRRC Workshop: Installing a Ceiling Fan Mon, Jun 3, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- HRRC Presentation: "Contracting Repairs" Wed, Jun 5, 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- HRRC Workshop: Interior & Exterior Handrails Mon, Jun 10, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- HRRC Workshop: Porch Flooring Replacement Mon, Jun 17, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- HRRC Presentation: "Home Emergency Preparation" Wed, Jun 19, 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- HRRC Presentation: "Managing Your Money as You Age" Thu, Jun 20, 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
- HRRC Workshop: Exterior Painting Mon, Jun 24, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- HRRC Presentation: "Is My Electrical System Ready for the Next 50 Years?" Tue, Jun 25, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm