Cleveland Heights officially became a city in 1921. Cleveland Heights Patch is by compiling 90 photos to create an album of the city's past and present. We'll run the feature for 90 days, one photo at a time.
Today's photo, from 1959, promoted the 75th anniversary of Dean's Dairy, which delivered milk and other products for about 90 years.
Dean's Dairy was started Orville A. Dean. In 1886, he built a large farmhouse at 3151 Mayfield Road, where the Homewood Residence at Rockefeller Gardens stands. In 1920, the dairy was moved to 3211 Mayfield Road, where it was located until it closed in the 1970s. - source: clevelandmemory.org, clevelandhistorical.org