Cleveland Heights officially became a city in 1921. Cleveland Heights Patch is by compiling 90 photos to create an album of the city's past and present. We'll run the feature for 90 days, one photo at a time.
Today's photo is of at 1785 Coventry Road, its second location. The store first opened on Coventry Road in 1982 upstairs from the , when owner James McSherry decided to expand the business he was running in Chagrin Falls. Since 1993, the store has been at its present location at 1820 Coventry Road. - source: www.macsbacks.com