We've carved out a space for the Cleveland Heights community to share photos and videos of all things Cleveland Heights — . When you're out and about in the city, please consider sharing your photos and videos with us. We've included some of our favorites already. And a special thanks to Colin Tomele, Lindsey Reilly and Jay Levan who have contributed!
Here’s how you can contribute:
- Log in. If you have not already done so, sign up on Cleveland Heights Patch. You’ll find the “sign up” link in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
- Not far below the sign up and log in area you’ll see a button that says “Upload Photos and Videos.” Click on that.
- Now you’ll find yourself in the . There already are some photos and a video there. To add yours, simply click the “Upload Photos & Videos” button.
- Select the items you’d like to add from your computer.
- It will a take a few seconds to process your image (longer for video).
- Add a caption if you'd like.
- Finally, upload more photos or return to the article.
- Your photo or video is now ready to view!
Of course, if you have trouble or questions, please contact Local Editor Michelle Simakis for help. Thanks in advance for contributing.