You don't have to play hooky to celebrate St. Patrick's Day early this year. Chalk it up to the luck of the Irish — the holiday falls on a Saturday.
That means more people will be able to get out (not to mention it's supposed to be 70 degrees). Plus, there are several neighborhood destinations opening early and serving traditional fare. Many people will take photos to document the fun moments with friends and family. When you return, take a couple minutes to post your photos directly to this article.
Here’s how you can contribute:
- Log in. If you have not already done so, sign up on Cleveland Heights Patch. You’ll find the “sign up” link in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
- On this article, you’ll see a button that says “Upload Photos and Videos.” Click on that.
- Select the items you’d like to add from your computer.
- It will a take a few seconds to process your image (longer for video).
- Add a caption if you'd like.
- Finally, upload more photos or return to the article.
- Your photo or video is now ready to view!