Cleveland Heights officially became a city in 1921. Cleveland Heights Patch is by compiling 90 photos to create an album of the city's past and present. We'll run the feature for 90 days, one photo at a time.
Today's photo shows the conversion of a Coventry Road bowling alley to the . The theater by Donald and Marilyn Bianchi, Mark Silverberg and Barry Silverman. The theater occupied several venues until the 1970s, when it resided in the converted bowling alley. Since 2009, Dobama has been located at 2340 Lee Road. — Sources: Encyclopedia of Cleveland History, www.dobama.org