Just like shoppers, business owners are hoping for the best results going into the final weekend of Christmas shopping.
"We should have a really busy weekend on Coventry," Big Fun Toy Store owner Steve Presser said. "I really feel good about the mix of stores on this street. In the next four days, (a business owner) could do 15 to 20 percent of your sales."
Presser is cautiously optimistic, though. Cleveland Heights could get up to 12 inches of snow this weekend.
Still, Presser expects large crowds on through Monday.
Thinking of visiting Coventry? Check out Santa and caroling this weekend.
"We have a number of independent stores," he said. "We have the full range of offerings — clothes, jewelry, books, records — really, the full gamut."
Here are a few shops to consider on Coventry:
- Avalon Exchange - Resale shop with clothing, shoes and accessories for men and women
- Big Fun Toy Store - Vintage toys, collectibles, cards, and other gifts
- Blush Boutique - Clothing, jewelry and accessories for women
- City Buddha - Handmade jewelry, accessories, home goods and a selection of incense
- Coventry Cats - Toys, food and more for cats
- Next - Clothing brands including Nike and True Religion