If you’re still looking for a great way to celebrate New Year’s Eve, you’re in luck. There are plenty of businesses in Cleveland Heights and neighboring communities hosting special events for the holiday. Here are a few:
- Nighttown will feature two shows on New Year's Eve with jazz musician Dominick Fairinacci at 8 and 10 p.m. Both shows cost $20 a ticket.
- Taste Restaurant & Lounge is open from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. Dinner reservations are required. Pianist Gary Rusnak will perform with Warren Henry on bass guitar.
- B Side Liquor Lounge's event features music by DJ MisterBradleyP
and a complimentary champagne toast.
- Rockefeller's Restaurant has posted a special New Year's Eve menu on its website. Click here to check it out.
- The Grog Shop is throwing a New Year's Eve concert with four acts, including Tropidelic and Wanyama. Doors open at 8 p.m. The cost is $10 in advance, $12 at the door. A champagne toast is included in the cost.
- Sushi Rock in Beachwood is hosting a masquerade ball. There are two levels of pricing: one with appetizers and drinks and one with a full, three-course dinner. Details are available on Sushi Rock’s website.
- Cedar Creek Grille at La Place will offer dinner specials, champagne at midnight and entertainment from singer Luca Mundaca beginning at 9:30 p.m. You can make reservations via Open Table, the Cedar Creek Grille website, or by phone at 216-342-5177.
- Paladar in Woodmere is offering New Year’s Eve specials, and there will be live music after 9 p.m.
Do you know of any other local businesses hosting special events for New Year’s Eve? Add the details in the comments.
Editor’s note: These events all had openings as of the beginning of this week, but you’ll have to call the business to see if that’s still the case.