1. The Cleveland Heights-University Heights School Facilities Committee, comprised of parents, community leaders and school officials, has been studying buildings in the district since September and making recommendations to improve the structure and learning environment of each. .
2. Coming off the heels of that meeting, the Cleveland Heights Historical Society and The Landmark Commission of Cleveland Heights are offering at 7 p.m. Thursday at the .
3. Dig for treasures and help children’s charities in the community by checking out the from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday and 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday.
4. at the Cleveland Heights Community Center.
5. The Friends of the Cleveland Heights-University Heights Public Library is offering to be used for tuition and books in an ALA-accredited graduate program in library science. Applications will be accepted between Sunday and June 15.