1. Heights Community Congress is hosting about youth issues in Cleveland Heights at 7 p.m. today in the . The goal of the meeting is to answer questions people had at the , and to brainstorm ways to form a better relationship with kids and teens in the city.
2. The in the Cleveland Heights-University Heights City School District is Thursday.
3. The home opener for football is Friday. Cleveland Heights Patch will cover the game and all other home matches this season.
4. Cross your fingers that there is no rain for this week’s rescheduled Thursday at Coventry P.E.A.C.E. Park. Bring your bike and blanket and enjoy music from the Old Kids at 7:30 p.m., and stay until 9 p.m. for a screening of Breaking Away.
5. The first monthly meeting is at 1 p.m. Sunday at Lee Road Library.