The United States Census Bureau on Thursday released five-year estimates on 40 topics regarding Cleveland Heights and every other community in the country.
The American Community Survey provides estimates for the years 2007 to 2011 on school enrollment, jobs, housing and more.
Here are few of the survey's key figures for Cleveland Heights:
- 2011 population estimate: 45,764, -0.8 from April 1, 2010.
- 2010 White population: 49.8 percent; Black population: 42.5 percent; Asian population: 4.1 percent; Hispanic or Latino population: 2 percent
- Home ownership rate, 2007 to 2011: 57.9 percent
- Median value of owner-occupied housing units, 2007 to 2011: $140,900
- Persons below poverty level, percent, 2007 to 2011: 19.3 percent
Click here for more estimates and facts about your community.