Look for the Week in Review every weekend to get up to speed on Cleveland Heights Patch articles you may have missed. See below for briefs of and links to business, government police and fire and neighborhood news from around the Heights last week.
- Two new businesses opened in Cleveland Heights this week. , a bar/restaurant in Cedar Fairmount, and on Lee Road.
- Cleveland Browns players Josh Cribbs lost his in Cleveland Heights, and had to pay the fine.
- PizzaBOGO on Cedar Road near South Taylor Road , but the Cleveland Heights Fire Department was able to extinguish it before major damage was done. The pizza shop opened shortly after the fire, caused by an ignited bird's nest, was out.
- The Cleveland Heights-University Heights Public Library is now offering for cardholders.
- The curfew conversation continued this week. People Monday, some to share their concerns or give praise for the revised ordinance, and the to Mayor Ed Kelley last week about its specific problems with the new legislation.