Updated: Added more photos 3:13 p.m. Wednesday
Browse photos above from Colin Tomele, Patty Young and local editor Michelle Simakis. Then click "Upload Photos and Videos" to add your own shots of local damage from Hurricane Sandy. Make sure you're signed in first (on the upper right hand corner of the site.)
More Sandy coverage:
- All branches of the Heights Libraries and the Cleveland Heights Community Center are Closed
- Much of the Cedar Lee Business District is out. Many businesses in Coventry and Cedar Fairmount are open and still have power. Call before to make sure they are open.
- Thousands Still Without Power in Cleveland Heights
- The Nature Center at Shaker Lakes is closed Tuesday, Oct. 30.
- UPDATED Hurricane Sandy Causes Cancellation of All Cleveland Hopkins' Flights Until Noon Tuesday
- Hurricane Sandy: How East Coast Patches Are Covering the Storm
- Hurricane Sandy: Northeast Ohio Begins to See Impact
- Hurricane Sandy: How Long Will Food Last in the Fridge if You Lose Power?