At the end of March, we told you about Cleveland Heights plans to fix this year.
More than 50 are on the list to be repaved or surface-treated, and work is slated to start on nine roads this week.
The following streets will be surface-treated first:
- Clarence (Noble to Randolph)
- Lecona (Noble to Randolph)
- Medford (Noble to Randolph)
- Nobleshire (Noble to Randolph)
- Northampton (Quilliams to Cambridge)
- Randolph (Quilliams to Woodview)
- Roanoke (Northampton to Noble)
- Vineshire (Noble to Randolph)
- Woodview (Noble to Randolph)
Repairs take a day or two per street and about two to three weeks per group, said Alex Mannarino, public works director. Work was supposed to begin Monday but was pushed back because of weather.
Look for more road work updates throughout the orange barrel season, and click on the interactive map above to view all streets the city plans to fix.