Five Cleveland Heights residential properties in foreclosure are scheduled for sheriff's sales Monday, according to the Cuyahoga County Sheriff's website.
Foreclosure sales are conducted each Monday at 9 a.m. at the Justice Center, 1215 West 3rd St. in Cleveland.
Here are the Cleveland Heights properties in Monday's sale:
- 833 Nelaview Drive; appraised value $18,000; minimum bid $12000
- 2236-2238 Grandview Drive; appraised value $45,000; minimum bid $30,000
- 3631 Bainbridge Road; appraised value $30,000; minimum bid $20,000
- 14660 Superior Road; appraised value $45,000; minimum bid $30,000
- 996 Quilliams Road; no appraised value; mimimum bid $29,659.43