Students at Cleveland Heights High School will sign letters of intent Wednesday as part of National Signing Day, according to a press release issued by the Cleveland Heights-University Heights City .
The celebration will start at 12:15 p.m. in the auditorium. Ten football players and one lacrosse player will sign letters of intent.
National Signing Day is every year in February, when high school athletes who graduate in the spring can sign letters of intent with their desired colleges.
Athletic Director Kristin Hughes, Head Football Coach Jeff Rotsky and Girls Head Lacrosse Coach Terry Saylor will speak during the event.
The follow Heights High athletes will sign letters:
- , football: options include University of Southern California, Ohio State University, Michigan State University and University of Wisconsin
- , lacrosse: Stanford University
- , football: Boston College
- Phillip Moreland, football: Seton Hill University
- Markus Hawkins, football: TBA
- Rick Wilcox, football: TBA
- Dionte Saffo, football: TBA
- Denzel Pillars:, football: TBA
- Terrence Bailey, football: TBA
- Khyri Grace, football: TBA
Look for coverage from the event soon.