Appletree Books features an interesting selection of new and obscure hardback and paperback titles in an array of subjects. Inside Appletree you'll find a charming and relaxing environment with great lighting and pleasant staff to help you find what you're looking for. Appletree is located in the Cedar Fairmount shopping district which is a great place to park your car and walk around to peruse all of the local shops. At Appletree Books there's something for everyone, so sit back and read at Appletree Books.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, 3pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: The front door is handicapped accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: New and slightly used books, children's books, fiction, non-fiction, popular titles, obscure hard to find titles, mystery, science fiction, humor.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- What makes this community special?: Cleveland Heights features eclectic shops, restaurants and entertainment.
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: Newsweek magazine is a great magazine to read to catch up on the latest news in the world.
- Book store specialties: Children's books, Magazines
- New/used: New