Big Fun is a toy store stocked up to the rafters with unique and one-of-a-kind toys and other fun stuff. It's been called one of the "20 coolest stores in America" by www.playboy.com and has been sitting on the Coventry strip of other unique stores for more than 20 years. Collectibles from the 80s are one of the hottest commodities. Owner Steve Presser likes to consider himself a modern archaeologist of old and hard-to-find collectibles that have been sitting in warehouses for decades. He says people come here from all over the world including rock stars and Hollywood celebrities to check out the fun. Big Fun also has a custom Cleveland section of the store with several Cleveland-oriented items. As an active member of the community, Steve has run the Coventry Street Arts festival and also sponsored a movie night at a park up the street.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 8pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 11am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Toys, collectibles, gifts
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- What's your most popular item?: 1980s collectibles