This low-key gastropub in the Cedar-Lee neighborhood offers a decent beer selection and an eclectic menu of American pub fare. Highlights include the meatloaf, a blackened grouper sandwich and a pulled pork sandwich. Brennan's is open for lunch and dinner on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and dinner only from Sunday through Wednesday.
- Hours: Sun 5pm - late; Mon, Tues, Wed, 4pm - late; Thu - Sat, 11:30am - late
- Handicap Accessible: There is no curb or step at the entrance.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Cover charge: No
- Dress code: Casual
- Features: Outdoor seating, Private parties, Private room
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew