September-April: 216-291-5796; May-August:216-371-3000
Cain Park is located on Superior Road in Cleveland Heights. This location is central to the city of Cleveland Heights. Cain Park has a theatre for seasonal concerts and is home to the summer arts festival. It's also a popular destination in the winter for sledding. This location has four basketball hoops and six lighted tennis courts. A Pavilion and amphitheater is also found at this location.
- Hours: Daily, 6am til dusk
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps
- What makes this community special?: The community participates in many events
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: Located in the heart of the city.
- Features: Benches, Concert stage, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds, Public art
- Services: Food/drink, Lockers, Restrooms, Showers
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No smoking
- Wi-Fi: None