Communion of Saints: St. Ann Church
Drag box to select area
This Catholic Parish was founded in 1915. It is currently under the guidance of Pastor John McNulty, Rev. Patrick Anderson and Rev. Daniel Begin. St. Ann's recently merged with St. Louis, St. Philomena and Christ the King as a part of a restructure. They have an adult and outreach ministry that hosts fund raisers and awareness campaigns throughout the community and surrounding areas. A school is also attached to the church offering kindergarten through 8th grade. They are recognized for being one of the National Schools of Excellence.
2175 Coventry Rd, Cleveland, OH 44118
- Hours: Service hours: Mon, 8am; Tue, 8am; Wed, 5:30pm; Thu, 5:30pm; Fri, 8am; Sat, Sun, closed.