Coventry Panini's Bar & Grille
Panini's is a great spot for a casual dining experience, whether it's having beers with friends, watching the game or chilling on the patio. Panini's features a full menu and bar.
- Fax: 216-321-6580
- Hours: Monday through Saturday 11:00am-2:30am Sundays 12:00am-2:30am
- Handicap Accessible: The front doorway to Panini's is handicap accessible.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1986
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Panini's offers appetizers, salads, wraps, sandwiches and drinks.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.paninisgrill.com/menus.html
- Specialties: Panini's specializes in overstuffed sandwiches, pizza, beer, and also has daily specials.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- What makes this community special?: The Coventry neighborhood is stomping grounds for many college students from Case, JCU, CIA, CIM,and CSU. It's a great place to meet people and have fun.
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Burgers, Fast Food, Philly Steaks, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: The "Overstuffed Sandwich"
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: A delicious pepperoni pizza paired with a pitcher of Bud Lite shared among friends is a great thing to get at Panini's.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual