Forest Hill Park
Forest Hills Park is located on Lee Road in Cleveland Heights, Ohio. This location is on the border of Cleveland Heights and East Cleveland. Forest Hills Park has four lighted baseball fields and six lighted tennis courts. The all-purpose pathway leads into the nature trail. Forest Hills Park has three large picnic shelters and the park is home to a huge duck pond. Surrounding schools often hold 10-year and all-year reunions at the park. Picnic shelters are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Hours: Daily, 6am to dusk
- Handicap Accessible: Parking and ramps
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: This location has a beautiful nature trail and is home to city events throughout the warm seasons.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No smoking
- Wi-Fi: None