Heights Family Health
Heights Family Health is a homeopathic practice that offers treatment to patients in Cleveland Heights and surrounding areas. It provides individualized, affordable solutions for adults and children suffering from any range of problems, including fertility issues, insomnia, chronic pain, ear infections, ADHD, behavioral issues, anxiety and depression.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 3pm; evening/weekend appointments by request
- Founding Date: 2011
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Health Savings Accounts/Flexible Spending Accounts
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Accreditations/certifications: CHom, Certified Homeopath
- Affiliations: North American Society of Homeopaths; National Center for Homeopathy; Homeopathy School International
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Professional Disclaimer: Homeopathy is an alternative modality and is not a substitute for medical treatment. Lifestyle, educational and homeopathic recommendations should not be taken as a diagnosis or directive against a licensed physical or mental care professional.