Heights Libraries Lee Road Branch
Heights Libraries Lee Road Branch is the main library serving Cleveland Heights and University Heights residents. The facility includes separate areas for children, teens and adults; individual conference rooms; and computers and copy and fax machines. The more than 40-year-old building was renovated and re-opened in 2006 with a pedestrian walkway above Lee Road, improvements to the interior, and advancements in technology. The library offers services and programs such as job search assistance, teen clubs, book discussions and more. Classes with subjects as diverse as comic book appreciation and knitting are also available.
- Fax: 216-932-0932
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 5:30pm; Sun, 1pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1921
- Parking: Free lot
- Size of collection: 292,903
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: 30 minutes first come, first served with guest pass; 2 hour reserve or first come, first served for cardholders
- Book donation information: The library accepts books, CDs and videos that are added to the collection or sold.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: Yes