At Phoenix Coffee, customers can people-watch local hipsters, see case and CIA students "studying" on the free internet, and get a coffee buzz before going to a show or meeting up with friends. Phoenix Coffee offers delicious coffees, teas, pastries and wonderful sandwich selections.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 6am - 11pm; Fri, 6am - midnight; Sat, 7am - midnight; Sun, 8am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Aug 01 2007
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Coffee, tea, organic fair trade, bagels, soups, sandwiches, juices, more
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: phoenixcoffee.com/coffee
- Specialties: Fresh roasted coffee, bagels, pastry, hummus wraps
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Coventry Village is one of Cleveland’s strongest independent merchant districts. While drinking your coffee you can visit unique stores and meet interesting artists and college students.
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: A bagel and coffee are a great way to start your morning routine.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The vanilla lattes
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Carl Jones
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night, Romantic, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual