Located in the heart of the Cedar-Lee neighborhood, Revive is a boutique that specializes in fair trade, eco-friendly and sustainable clothing, accessories, housewares, skin care products, chocolate, coffee and tea and an eclectic mix of gift items for women, men and children. The store was founded in 2006 by Cleveland-native fair trade advocate Lisa Dunn and is a member of the Fair Trade Federation. Revive features products from several international fair trade brands, including Mercado Global (also founded in Cleveland Hieghts), Indigenous and Allafia. Consumers also can buy items directly from the Revive website.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: October 6, 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Clothing for women, men and children, tops, tees, skirts, bags, shoes, jewelry, coffee, tea, chocolate, housewares
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Items can be returned within two weeks of purchase for a full refund.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Its willingness to support local, independent businesses
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Fairly traded clothes never go out of style.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Mercado Global, Indigenous, Allafia
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: No