The Dance Studio
The Dance Studio provides multicultural dance classes to people of all ages, races and genders in the Heights area and its surrounding communities. The studio's vision is to bring people together to perpetuate the love of dance for generations to come.
- Hours: Class hours vary. Check the schedule on the website. Classes are usually 50 minutes long. Office hours: Mon - Thu, 5:30pm - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 3pm; Fri and Sun, closed
- Founding Date: 1984
- What makes this community special?: Cleveland Heights is a great area to see cultural entertainment and attractions, and is full of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Membership info: http://clevelanddancestudio.com/Registration.html
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Number of classes/week: 40
- Number of instructors: 11
- Dance styles: Ballet, Belly, Hip hop, Jazz, Latin, Modern, Tap
- One-on-one instruction: Yes