The Charles Stewart Parnell Pub, known to most as Parnell's Pub, is located in a happening neighborhood, next to Cleveland's hip Cedar Lee Theatre. Parnell's is an Irish pub with soccer, rugby or area pro sports always being aired on its TVs. The pub also offers an assortment of beers and a couple of dartboards to pass the time. The patio is great for people-watching in this bustling neighborhood. The pub features great happy hour deals and Guinness is on tap.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 6pm - 2am; Fri, 5pm - 2am; Sat, Sun, 4pm - 2am.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- ATM: No
- Cover charge: No
- Features: Happy hour
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Irish pub, Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts, Jukebox
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported