United Dairy Farmers
United Dairy Farmers was founded in 1938 by Carl H. Lindner, Sr. in Norwood, Ohio. The concept was simple: selling fresh dairy out of a store rather than by home delivery to reduce costs. UDF has since spread throughout Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. The South Euclid store, located on Mayfield Road just west of South Belvoir Boulevard, offers a wide selection of fresh dairy products, including its signature Homemade brand ice cream.
- Hours: Daily, 5am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Dairy products, tea, fruit drinks, soda, frozen foods
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Ice cream, frozen yogurt, milk
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Items: Beer, Coffee, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Pastry, Soda, Tobacco products