Winking Lizard Tavern
The Winking Lizard boasts a vast list of beers on its menu. It's a great place to relax, watch the game and enjoy food and drinks with friends. The Winking Lizard also has its own mascot, a pet iguana named Lucy.
- Fax: 216-397-8730
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 1am; Fri - Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, noon - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: The front door is handicap accessible.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1997
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Beer, mixed drinks, burgers, pizza, sandwiches.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.winkinglizard.com/data/content/menus/BPMICCFLBM/menu%2…
- Specialties: The Reuben sandwich is made with homemade corned beef, topped with swiss cheese and sauerkraut on marbled rye bread and served with Thousand Island dressing. Goes great with a Dortmunder.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Coventry is a great place to make friends, whether you're a college student, hospital worker, local hipster, artist, musician or just want to have a great time.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Philly Steaks, Pizza, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Reubens, bacon cheeseburgers, wings, mozzarella sticks, quesadillas, salads, melts, soups
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Big Ed Burger is a premium one pound double bacon cheeseburger that is great to snack on while taking the tour of beers.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual